4oz USDA Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil – Cold Pressed and 100% Citrus Sinensis – Sweet Orange is great for Aromatherapy, Homemade Cleaning Products, and as an Air Freshener
USDA Certified Organic Orange Oil (100% Citrus Sinensis) * Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis * Extraction Method: Cold Pressed * Elevating. Calming. Enchanting.* Also known as Sweet or Wild Orange Ingredients: 100% Citrus sinensis Laboratory Tested. Purity Verified. Using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry (GC-MS), we test the purity of all of our essential oils. We
USDA Certified Organic Orange Oil (100% Citrus Sinensis)
* Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
* Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
* Elevating. Calming. Enchanting.
* Also known as Sweet or Wild Orange
Ingredients: 100% Citrus sinensis
Laboratory Tested. Purity Verified. Using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry (GC-MS), we test the purity of all of our essential oils. We also perform antimicrobial testing of our bulk oil, as well as taking samples of our essential oils after bottling for another round of antimicrobial testing. At every step of this process, we are using USDA Certified Organic ingredients and standards to ensure you are getting a botanically active, pure, and potent product.
HELP YOUR HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Essential oils are concentrated extractions of the most active components of plants. When you use Sally’s Organics® essential oils you don’t have to worry about the possibility that the plant sources of these essential oils are being treated with toxic pesticides. This is especially important because all compounds in the plant, including whatever chemicals it may have been grown with, become extremely concentrated in the essential oil distillation process.
Sally’s Organics® products are:
– USDA Certified Organic
Our bottles are:
– Lead-free borosilicate glass
– Reusable amber glass protects essential oils from UV damage
– Free dropper included
My sisters and I learned early from our grandmother Sally to be smart about selecting organically produced, ethically sourced, effective products. It’s our commitment to provide you with reliable, organic products you can trust. At Sally’s Organics® we are dedicated to helping you create a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL – 100% Citrus Sinensis. Therapeutic Grade. Cold Pressed. USDA Certified Organic, Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil – no fillers, additives, diluents, or other botanical species added. Unlike using any of the untested, uncertified oils on the market, with Sally’s Organics® you never have to worry that you are inadvertently using oils, ingredients, or chemicals which you never would have chosen to apply. With us, what you see is what you get.
- ENJOY AROMATHERAPY – Elevating. Calming. Enchanting. Add a few drops of Sally’s Organics® Certified Organic Sweet Orange Oil into your oil diffuser to brighten any space with the warm, uplifting scent of 100% Citrus Sinensis. All kinds of great aromatherapy uses including relieving tension, worry, and stress and increasing feelings of calm, happiness, and creativity.
- THIRD-PARTY TESTED with the INDUSTRY GOLD STANDARD GC-MS analysis. Laboratory Tested. Purity Verified. Amber, lead-free, borosilicate glass protects essential oils from UV damage. Phenolic cap to store oils safely plus free glass dropper included. GLUTEN-FREE. CRUELTY-FREE. NON-GMO. MAKE SURE TO CHECK FOR THE USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEAL – some companies claim that a product is “PURE”, “THERAPUTIC”, or “ORGANIC” without substantiating that claim in any way. Look for a real certification.
- USE IT AROUND THE HOUSE as an air freshener, degreaser, cleaning countertops. Add a few drops to furniture polish to use on cabinets, wood furniture, and floors to bring back shine without damaging the wood. Repel moths, worms, ants, and other insects.
- SAVE MONEY, help the environment, and reduce chemicals in your house with pure, potent organic orange oil. 100% GUARANTEED. ORDER ONE NOW and if you are not absolutely satisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we will happily refund your money! Unlimited uses include making household cleaners, natural plant pest deterrents, laundry booster, home sprays, non-toxic bug spray, natural air freshener, DIY lip balm, lotions, deodorant, face moisturizer, massage oil blends, bathroom deodorizer.