Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Globulus) – 100% Natural & Therapeutic Grade Food Grade – Bath, Cold, Sinus and Aromatherapy Benefits – 1oz – Money-back Guaranteed By Maple Holistics
Eucalyptus essential oil for Hair & Skin When applied topically, Eucalyptus essential oil can provide the hair and skin with amazing benefits. The oil’s high levels of vitamin A and E will help moisturize and protect the skin from harmful free-radicals. Applying Eucalyptus essential oil to the hair can help improve natural shine and smoothness.
Eucalyptus essential oil for Hair & Skin
When applied topically, Eucalyptus essential oil can provide the hair and skin with amazing benefits. The oil’s high levels of vitamin A and E will help moisturize and protect the skin from harmful free-radicals. Applying Eucalyptus essential oil to the hair can help improve natural shine and smoothness.
Use our Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturize and protect your skin from premature aging.
Great Birthday Gift for Mom or Grandma
Looking for the perfect birthday or surprise gift? Consider sending a bottle of our Pure Eucalyptus essential oil!
Your mom or grandma will be delighted to learn of the oil’s many benefits and you can help spread the word.
Cold Pressed for Higher Quality and Greater Effectiveness
We extract our Eucalyptus essential oil using only cold-press methods, allowing us to maintain all the inherent qualities and benefits Eucalyptus essential oil offers.
This is one of many reasons our Eucalyptus essential oil is of higher quality and provides more benefits than many other brands.
The Benefits of Our Pure Eucalyptus essential oil
-Natural skin moisturizer
– Great for cleaning!
-High in antioxidants and citrus
-Great as a massage oil
-Maple Holistics 100% Money Back Guarantee
Money-Back Guarantee Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee secures your purchase with a hassle-free policy from a reputable brand who prioritizes customer satisfaction.
- Eucalyptus Essential oil is rich in scent and relaxation, a natural shower, sauna anf hot tub oil, sinus and steam room. Vitamin E is also a strong antioxidant that helps protect the skin against free-radicals and premature aging. Our Cold Pressed Eucalyptus essential oil can also help protect the skin’s collagen and elastin.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY Air: Our Eucallyptus essential oil is great for soap making, diffusers and baths (can be added to a spray).
- PERFECT MASSAGE OIL: Eucalyptus essential oil has light viscosity and is non-greasy. This makes it perfect for all kinds of massages and skin types (it works best in a blend). Eucalyptus essential oil also contains high levels of natural vitamins and compounds that promote hydration and reduce dryness. Blend it with other essential or carrier oils for a wonderful massage experience.
- STRONG ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES: Eucalyptus essential oil contains high levels of vitamin E and is an effective skin emollient. Vitamin E helps prevent damage caused by UV rays, which can otherwise lead to premature aging. The presence of vitamin A, also known as retinol, helps further prevent free-radical damage and can increase collagen production. We use only premium cold press extraction methods to ensure all vitamins and nutrients remain intact and provide you with the most benefits possible.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your purchase is guaranteed by our hassle-free 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your singular purchase of Maple Holistics Sweet Almond Oil, you are eligible for a full, no-questions-asked refund in its entirety. Expect excellent customer service from a reputed brand who prioritizes customer satisfaction