WOW 100% Pure Rose Otto Essential Oil with Jojoba Oil- 15ml / 0.5 oz – Therapeutic Grade
Nature’s Beauty Potion Comes With Well Rounded Health Benefits, Too Damask rose (Rose damascena) is grown in a limited number of countries in Eastern Europe and Eastern and Central Asia. The most prized Rose Otto oil has been produced since the 17th century in the region around the town of Kazanlik in Bulgaria. That is
Nature’s Beauty Potion Comes With Well Rounded Health Benefits, Too
Damask rose (Rose damascena) is grown in a limited number of countries in Eastern Europe and Eastern and Central Asia. The most prized Rose Otto oil has been produced since the 17th century in the region around the town of Kazanlik in Bulgaria. That is why rose oil is famously known as rose otto (oil in Bulgarian).
Producing rose otto is a painstaking process, as 200 blooms need to be harvested at dawn, when their fragrance is the strongest and plants are in full vigor, to produce just a few drops of oil!
However, given its many cosmetic and therapeutic applications, the process is well worth the effort.
To soothe mood swings and PMS symptoms, gently massage onto the skin a blend of Rose Otto, May Chang, Agnus Cactus mixed in a carrier oil.
A bath of 2 drops of Rose Otto and 4 drops of Cistus oil relieves grief and sadness.
Take advantage of rose oil’s powerful skin healing properties.
1 drop Rose Otto mixed into 20 ml/4 tsp carrier oil calms dry, sore baby skin when gently rubbed on affected areas.
Applying, counterclockwise, a blend of 2 drops of Rose Otto and 2 drops of Mandarin in 20 ml/4 tsp carrier, on the abdominal area, twice a day, you aid in preventing the development of stretch marks, during the second half of your pregnancy.
A mix of Rose Otto, Neroli, Frankincense and carrier oil, massaged into the face, is the best night cream substitute.
To treat eczema, apply a blend of 2 drops of Rose Otto oil and 2 drops of Lavender oil with 20g/4 tsp Skin Mousse, on affected areas.
Get Nature’s Most Beautifying And Healing Oil.
Click Add To Cart Now!
- ● ROSE OTTO: Steam distillation of rose petals produce fine rose oil, known as attar of roses or rose otto. We carry out the distillation process of handpicked, Moroccan rose petals, in the Himalayan Range, under the purest, perfectly controlled environmental conditions, and produce a blend of 10% pure rose otto oil with jojoba oil.
- ● YOUTFUL, RICH FLORAL SCENT: Key compound elements, among them closely related rose ketones (or damascenones) contribute to the distinctive scent and quality of rose essential oil. Rose otto is highly sought after in the perfume industry, where it is widely used as a floral top note in perfumes and colognes.
- ● A POTENT CICATRICANT: Known for its beautifying properties, rose essential oil has been used to produce creams, ointments, mists and a variety of cosmetics. Rich in antioxidants, rose essential oil protects skin from the effects of aging while it also helps eliminate scars, cracks and marks, such as surgery marks and stretch marks.
- ● CONFIDENCE BOOST & HORMONE BALANCE: Rose Otto’s honey-sweet scent, encourages emotional expression and awakens one’s inner child. It also stimulates menses-related hormones, easing the pain associated with Pre-Menstrual Syndrome and the symptoms of Post-Menopausal Syndrome.
- ● A SMART PURCHASE: Buy Rose Otto Essential Oil with confidence, knowing it’s carefully produced to be non-toxic, non-irritating or sensitizing and suitable for all skin types. It’s also never tested on animals, 100% vegan and biodegradable.